Start of the school day: 8.40am
Morning break: 11.15 - 11.30am
Lunch Key Stage 1: 12.00 - 1.15pm
Lunch Key Stage 2: 12.15 - 1.15pm
End of school day: 3.15pm
- Children will no longer line up on the playgrounds before coming into school
- On arrival, the children will come straight into school (between 8:40 and 8:50 as they arrive)
- Key Stage 1 children will need to be left at the outside door to their classroom or alternatively you could leave the, at the gate where there will be a member of staff on duty.
- Years 3, 4 and 5 children will enter school therough the door next to the bike storage area (next to the Orangutan's classroom) where there will be a Teaching Assistant on duty.
- Year 6 children will enter their cloakroom door as they have previously been doing.
- The gates will then be closed at and locked at 8:50. Anyone arriving after that time will need to come through the office.
School Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
All visitors to school should sign in at the office and put on a visitor's badge.
The school and all its grounds are strictly in a non-smoking zone!
In the interest of hygiene we ask you not to bring dogs into the school grounds.
Please do not park on the yellow lines outside the school.